A Place for Kids
B.L.A.S.T. is our Wednesday night children's ministry for kids 3 yrs. old to 6th grade. On Wednesday nights during the school year, we come together and learn lessons from the Bible, play games, have snacks, sing songs, and learn Bible verses.
Learning about God and Having Fun
Answers Bible Curriculum is a three-year Sunday school program that covers the entire Bible in chronological order.
It provides answers to the issues that confront today’s culture through the media, school, friends, etc. ABC provides a thorough understanding of the authority and primary teachings of Scripture. All ages will be equipped to defend the Bible, and become conformed to the image of Christ, as they apply God’s Word in their everyday lives.
- The Bible is Trustworthy - We can trust all of God’s Word.
- God’s Attributes - God’s attributes are displayed throughout the Bible.
- Chronological/Historical Teaching - The Bible presents true history, not just “stories.”
- The Bible’s Redemption - God’s plan of redemption is woven throughout Scripture.
- Apologetics - We must be ready to give an answer for what we believe.
- Life Application - We are to live in light of what the Bible teaches.
Sunday Morning Children's Church
Nursery: Babies and toddlers who were not yet two years old by 9/1/17 are in the nursery.
2s & 3s: Children age two (by 9/1/17) and three are in this class - a transition from nursery to Children’s Church.
4-K: This class is for children age four (by 9/1/17) and those in kindergarten.
1st & 2nd: First and second grade students attend this class.
Frequently Asked Questions
9 AM & 10:30 AM
34047 Blackfoot Street NW
Cambridge, MN 55008
Mondays 9 AM - 2 PM
Thursdays 2 PM - 8 PM